DEFERED TO 2021 - North America Long Bow Safari N.A.L.S. 2020
Time & Location
About the Event
After much debate we have concluded that NALS 2020 is canceled.
We would love to hang on to hope that NALS could happen, but the reality is with the covid-19 situation we would not be able to host a proper event.
The happy news is that ITB will be hosting NALS in 2021! The 2021 date will be July 3-4 weekend. We plan to hold it in the same New Meadows location that was scheduled for this year.
For those of you who have already registered for 2020, we are giving the option to defer to next year OR you may ask for a refund. Please provide us with your choice DEFER or REFUND no later than June 15, 2020. If we have not heard from you by June 15 we will mark you down as pre-registered for 2021's event.
Thank you for understanding our choice to cancel this year and postpone the event to 2021. Please, spread the word among your friends and clubs, especially to those who don't use email or social media. We look forward to seeing you in Idaho next year!
Alex, Jeri, and Tavia
Idaho Traditional Bowhunters